Top 10 Beautiful Sexy Lips

TT10 September 7, 2011 61

We’re a celebrity-obsessed culture, for sure.  We browse the magazines on the racks in the checkout aisle, looking for the scoop on our favorite, or least favorite, actresses and actors.  We want to know what the beautiful people are doing.  So it’s not so surprising, after all, that people would want to see a list on the top 10 beautiful, sexy lips that reside on the faces of some of the most famous actresses in the world.  Here they are – the beautiful lips that make our list.

10. Angelina Jolie Lips

Angelina Jolie Lips

Angelina Jolie has ranked #1 on many lists of famous, sexy and beautiful lips, but there are some female celebrities who may have her beat.  Sure, Angelina Jolie’s lips are full, luscious, and a bit scandalous, but they are a tad overkill, don’t you think?

9. Megan Fox Lips

Megan Fox Lips

It only seemed fitting that we put Angelina Jolie’s sexy would-be younger interloper at number 9.  Megan Fox’s lips, along with most of the rest of her (and who really cares about thumbs?), have garnered a lot of attention.  So much, in fact, that there was talk about Fox replacing Jolie in a newer version of Tomb Raider.  What ever happened to that idea?  We need our Lara Croft fix.

8. Rihanna Lips

Rihanna Lips

This sexy Barbadian beauty won a Grammy 10 days before her 20th birthday, and has sold more than 20 million albums.  She endured an abusive relationship that was woefully publicized and sensationalized, and has handled herself as a professional through it all.  She’s also, as it turns out, incredibly pretty, with some gorgeous lips.

7. Amanda Seyfried Lips

Amanda Seyfried Lips

Whether she’s romping on a sunny beach singing and dancing, playing an angst-ridden Mormon teenager, fighting her demon-possessed best friend, or donning a red hood, Amanda Seyfried has something about her.  A former child model, she made her film debut in Mean Girls in 2004 and has acted a steady streak ever since.  She also has lips that say they’re innocent, but look like they’re made for sin.

6. Jennifer Lopez Lips

Jennifer Lopez Lips

The thing about Jennifer Lopez’s lips – they’re on an equally perfect face.  AND that perfect face sits atop one of the most celebrated figures in celebrity-dom today.  Lopez first got the country’s attention as a “Fly Girl” on In Living Color, and since then she has built an impressive career as a singer, dancer, actor, and TV host on American Idol.  Her personal life is front page news, and her looks, at 42 years old, are top-notch.

5. Monica Bellucci Lips

Monica Bellucci Lips

This Italian beauty started out as a model, and then moved into acting.  You may recognize her as one of Dracula’s brides in 1992′s Bram Stoker’s Dracula, or you may have caught her riveting performance in the disturbing thriller Irreversible.  She also appeared in 2010′s over-the-top film The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, starring alongside Nicholas Cage.  Monica Bellucci, at 46 years old, is probably the most beautiful woman on this list, and her beautiful lips are stunning.

4. Natalie Portman Lips

Natalie Portman Lips

Who would have thought, in 1994, that the young ingenue in Leon:  The Professional, would turn out to be one of the sexiest, smartest, most talented actresses in Hollywood?  Also known for her political and social activism, Portman is a Harvard graduate, and took graduate classes at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.  Smart, politically savvy, outspoken, and beautiful, Portman is much more than the sum of two sexy lips.

3. Rosario Dawson Lips

Rosario Dawson Lips

Rosario Dawson broke into acting in the 1995 film Kids, one that garnered much controversy.  Since then, she has appeared in some great movies, and some not-so-great ones, but one thing is for sure.  She is a natural beauty who not only has sexy lips, but beautiful eyes and gorgeous skin.

2. Scarlett Johansson Lips

Scarlett Johansson Lips

Some say she’s overrated, some say she’s a goddess.  She’s Woody Allen’s muse, a friend of Tom Waits, and is considered by many to be the sexiest woman in the world.  Many people have waxed poetic about her eyes, her sexy lips, and (*ahem) other physical attributes, and she is internationally regarded as a sex symbol first, an actress second.

1. Christina Hendricks Lips

Christina Hendricks Lips

Best known as Joan on the critically acclaimed AMC series Mad Men, Christina Hendricks has been acting since 1999.  Unapologetically voluptuous, Hendricks has been praised by many for refusing to conform to the celebrity norm of rail-thin and starved-looking.  She is not only a role model for women who are less than stick-thin, she’s overwhelmingly sexy.  That goes for her beautiful  lips, too.

61 Comments »

1. Danny September 12, 2011 at 7:21 pm -

Jennifer Lopez’s lips are the best!

• Ben January 16, 2012 at 3:34 pm -

Uh..not even close

2. Christine September 12, 2011 at 7:58 pm -

Angelina Jolie’s lips the unbeatable.

• Ben January 16, 2012 at 3:34 pm -

3. balakrishna September 12, 2011 at 9:31 pm -

Jennifer has got the best lips

• Ben January 16, 2012 at 3:35 pm -

No she doesn’t . What are you blind?

4. ovov September 13, 2011 at 2:14 am -

Christina Hendricks is so beautiful!

5. amay September 13, 2011 at 2:36 am -

Johansson Lips are too beautiful :)

6. Annamalai September 26, 2011 at 8:38 am -

The above given photos were gorgeous. The lips were looking awesome. Especially Angelina Julie, rihanna, megan fox and jenifer lopez were mindblowing. Their lips were too hot and sexy. I really liked this pictures alot

7. Nas September 26, 2011 at 8:41 am -

Sexy Lips !!!

8. nisha September 26, 2011 at 9:05 am -

Hiii….this is a super website..a place for entertaing,,,,,,I’m a big fan of beautiful and sexy lips…..I will recommend this site for my friends.I want to invite all youths who loves the gorgeous lips.Amanda Seyfried Lips are so…beautiful… But I feel Jennifer Lopez Lips are more sexy .

9. lilly September 26, 2011 at 9:05 am -

Jennifer Lopez’s lips are so beautiful and stunning.she is gorgeous.There are many songs describing her beauty.she has a good smile too.she can grab the attention of many people.

10. Anu Antony September 26, 2011 at 9:27 am -

What a beautiful lips. All of them are sexy. I think Angelina has the most sexiest lips. I like her very much. Megan Fox looks gorgeous. I miss her in Transformers 3rd part. All the lips are sexy and beautiful.

11. rubesh September 26, 2011 at 9:33 am -

Everyone’s lip is awesome and beautiful. On whole, they are gorgeous to look. Fantastic figures to see and enjoy. The overall shape of the women is excellent and sexy.

12. Kuldeep September 26, 2011 at 9:47 am -

Scarlett Johansson’s lips are lovely.I wonder how beautiful they are.

13. Steve Davis September 26, 2011 at 10:22 am -

I think Cameron Diaz is a surprise omission from the list. She has got a pair of soft, pretty and sexy pink lips, the best I have ever seen. Cameron has always had full lips and cheeks. Next among my favorites is Megan Fox.

14. Musturu Pullamma September 26, 2011 at 10:29 am -

The lips of all the beauties are excellent and sexy. The lips are gorgeous which i like to chew them if i get a chance. I would prefer to have a lips without lipstick on it.

15. rajiv September 26, 2011 at 10:33 am -

really all the picture containing the lips of ladies are looking so beautiful georgious ausam and most colourfull lips to be tasted immedietly looking so sexy in the last solo picture the lips are looking so sexy than the open breast of the model

16. venks September 26, 2011 at 11:07 am -

Angelina Jolie’s lips are too hot and sexy. Feeling to give a bite……

17. Amm September 26, 2011 at 11:33 am -

Angelina jolie’s lips are awesome. And megan fox is nearer to jolie . All the lips provided in the list is sexy and gorgeous. Beauties with beautiful lips makes me that i am living in heaven.

18. Roki September 26, 2011 at 5:22 pm -

Jennifer has got the gorgeous & sexy lips.

• Ben January 16, 2012 at 3:35 pm -

Nope

19. Marc September 26, 2011 at 5:48 pm -

Sex lips are the best thing going, next to all the other fem parts. All these women are beautiful in their own ways. I can dig them all anyway. Very sexy all around. Those lips eyes and noses wow. Totally gorgeous.

20. thawfick September 26, 2011 at 6:17 pm -

i like angelina jolie lips. because her lips are very beautiful and also so cute and also too sexy. And then Natalie Portman Lips also a sexy lips.Megan Fox Lips also a good

21. Dinesh Shetty September 26, 2011 at 7:55 pm -

These girls have gift from god. She has really sexy lips. I love Angelina Jolie’s lips. They are very gorgeous! Megan Fox also is my favorite. Her lips are also so beautiful.

22. sajitha September 26, 2011 at 8:03 pm -

this is an interesting site to me.i like this site very much because i show very sexy lips and looks here.all girls are very beautiful .i would like make my lips are sexy and beautiful.really it is an amazing site

23. Josh September 26, 2011 at 10:57 pm -

This list includes really best lips “available”…i have never seen such a useful list including so sexy and gorgeous lips !
    my favourite are rihanna and monica belluci lips from this list…^_^
    i wonder they didn’t include Indians like miss world aishwary rai and miss universe sushmita sen ! They both have pretty sexy and beautiful lips too.
    Anyway, the list is very unique,exciting and adventurous…-_-

24. ishwar September 26, 2011 at 11:53 pm -

nice and excellent one lovely and sexy lips all will not have this kind of lips and is geog-rs on we all should do and pls go to my blog and donate some money its ishwarprasad.blogspot.com

25. kirit September 26, 2011 at 11:56 pm -

All the Image of Ladies are so Beautiful. I like of Angelina Jolie’s Lips. Natalie Portman’s Lips is also beautiful and i like it. Amazing work.

26. Jessy September 27, 2011 at 12:37 am -

All these are articles are very beautiful . It contains describes about beauty of lips of different celebrities. All the lips were very sexy especially for Rosario Dawson’s lips. Also I like lips of Amanda and it is gorgeous.It is very beautiful and marvellous

27. KUNDAN September 27, 2011 at 12:40 am -

according to e Angelina Jolie has the most sexiest lips and the lips of Natalie Portman Lips are gorgeous i love them very very much. Missed Megan fox in latest Transformer part. I love Amanda she is too hot and beautiful.

28. karan September 27, 2011 at 1:34 am -

this is really a beautiful i just like this !!

29. jessy September 27, 2011 at 4:46 am -

The lips of all the beauties are excellent and sexy.my favourite are rihanna and monica belluci lips from this list…
    These girls have gift from god. She has really sexy lips.

30. raveti September 27, 2011 at 5:13 am -

nice lips. according to me lips of angelina jolie is the best, i guess lips of britney spears should have also be added in the list. However the list is beautiful. Lips of angelina are really something lovable and sexy.

31. Sylvestor September 27, 2011 at 5:53 am -

Beautiful collections of sexy lips. All of them are sexy. I think Angelina and Megan have the most sexiest lips. Angelina is gorgeous and Megan fox is Sexy and also Scarlet is hot. I like them very much. Monica is hot and sexy too. All the lips in this article are sexy and beautiful.

32. johnny September 27, 2011 at 8:26 am -

wow….i like them all,very gorgeous & sexy indeed
    Angelina’s lips are over rated…coz they kinda look big…megans is the best,second comes jennifers :)

33. ziom September 27, 2011 at 10:11 am -

Wow. So many beautiful women’s at one place. They have such sexy and beautiful lips. I like angelina jolie lip. She has such such sexy, beautiful and gorgeous lips

34. filip September 27, 2011 at 11:45 am -

colllllllllllllll… :) nice

35. Jude September 27, 2011 at 12:15 pm -

This list is very okay. I like the first person on the list – gorgeous Angelina Jolie. I always marvel at her beauty. A friend of mine has her picture on his desktop. I know that he too must have been enthralled by her beautiful, sexy, lips.

36. Dell September 27, 2011 at 1:02 pm -

I believe Michelle Pfeiffer should have been on this list. And Isabella Rossellini had some incredible beautiful lips as well.

• TCH September 27, 2011 at 4:03 pm -

Yeah, I agreed that Michelle Pferiffer does has the sexist lips on Earth. Its seems that we only notice women lips on posters, and pictures of celebrities. In day to day life, we watch out for beautiful and gorgeous women walking on the street, but lips are not the first thing that we look out for.

37. Meg Minihan September 27, 2011 at 5:55 pm -

Lips are beautiful. I love Rosario Dawson, she is gorgeous and so are her lips. Lips are such a essential part of being a woman. Women should accentuate their lips more often. Grab the red lipstick, go bold baby!

38. Rob Smith September 27, 2011 at 8:19 pm -

Wow. THis must be the best list of sexy lips i have ever seen. I think the beautiful lips of Rachael Leigh Cook should be added to this list

39. shanu September 27, 2011 at 8:54 pm -

I loves Amanda Seyfried lips she lokks very got and ilike her very much. gorfeous lips

40. justin September 27, 2011 at 9:43 pm -

I am so sick of seeing stars with collagen injections in their lips. Not everyone needs to have big puffy lips to look sexy or attractive, plastic surgery can look attractive, but it’s just getting to be a big turnoff.

41. babirenu September 27, 2011 at 10:06 pm -

I like . Megan Fox Lips very much really it look like a Jerry fruit.It is very nice and beauty
    lips are gorgeous.lips give her to special beauty

42. risa biji September 27, 2011 at 10:14 pm -

all are nice lips and i like everyone.Each one is sexy and beautiful.I think Angelina Jolie`s lip was very sexy and cute.Lips are the beauty of each women. So they all are lucky

43. Anbarasan September 27, 2011 at 10:46 pm -

Lips is Awesome part of the face ..Many celebrities attracts from her lips , some celebrities face is not fair..but lips awesome..
    I agree angelina jolie lips really awesome , Even younger girls also love her lips..its is plus point of angelina jolie.

• ammu October 14, 2011 at 8:08 am -

wow sexy lips,,,,,that Jennifer Lopez has got … i never seen such a beautiful lips ever…When see this feel it as soft cream cake……which has the shape of lips

44. ram October 14, 2011 at 9:57 am -

I think Monica Belllucci have the sexiest lips and a hot lip.Its like strwberry melting i an ice..its so sexy and i feel like licking it.Its mind blowing i have no commments to tell.I have no complaints. I will give her 10 out of 10.

45. hariprasad October 15, 2011 at 12:24 am -

Lips were looking awesome. Especially Angelina Julie, rihanna, megan fox and jenifer lopez were mindblowing. Their lips were too hot and sexy. I really liked this pictures alot,Women should accentuate their lips more often. Grab the red lipstick, go bold baby!

Read more: http://totallytop10.com/entertainment/top-10-beautiful-sexy-lips#ixzz1aphiaQQk

46. Cecep November 1, 2011 at 10:36 pm -

OH…. Angelina Jolie, I love your Lips , I always imagined you are at any time.

47. Noise Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn November 12, 2011 at 6:31 pm -

Well, I think Akhi Hoshino still be the best for me..

48. S R GARG November 21, 2011 at 1:36 am -

Beautiful things are part of natural system to make it more and more beautiful and get peace in the life.

49. Lipsformen March 4, 2012 at 10:54 pm -

Just every men want to kiss. anha……… Shu Qi, a female film star form HONGKANG(China) also has very very sexy lips.

50. Dviad Ken March 14, 2012 at 8:48 pm -

really ,I like moives acted by Shu Qi.

Live Cams Ten Sex Avenue Theme