Early Thursday morning, June 4th 2009, legend Kung Fu star David Carradine (Kill Bill) was found dead in his Bangkok hotel room. The details to his death are still unclear, but Carradine had according to the police been tied around his neck and genitals. This list goes out to one of our greatest western Kung Fu masters.
1. Son Of The Dragon, 2007 – Carradine Vs. Carradine
2. Kill Bill – Deleted Scene
3. Matrix Got Nothing On Carradine in Kung Fu: The Legend Continues
4. The Tao of Kung Fu – Disregard how others see you.
…and now some words of wisdom by our very own Grasshopper:
5. “Let tears and joy come unplanned”
6. “Be nothing and become everything”
7. “I worship life”
8. “The soul only records growth”
9. “Trust, but expect the unexpected”
10. “Leave no place for death to enter”
In memory of late David Carradine, an exceptional addition to the world of Kung Fu and film making. RIP Grasshopper.